Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012



"Anyone know who this muscle daddy is?"  "Check out the thick hairy wrists and forearms on the man!"


"No need to go to Vegas to play the slots!"  "Reach in and pull the lever down hard"  "With a little bit of luck, you'll hit the "mother lode!"




"Cute little hairball!"  "Great for wrestling and fucking!"



"I wanted to blur the photo for Skippy's blog!"  "That way, he'll be sure to contact me personally to see if his bicep is bigger than mine!"  "It's a guy thing!"


"Really!"  "Will you fuck for food as well?  


"Jason, quit teasing the paperboy's dick and get in here!"  "Your lunch is getting cold!"



"Skip loves to arm wrestle my calf muscles!"  "It's a fetish with him!"


"Speaking of having a fetish!"  "I'd love to hold this muscle boy down and run my dick up his treasure trail!"



""You did wipe your hairy ass before you sat on my new white couch, didn't you?"


"I had to submit this pic to Skippy's blog!"  "I know that he loves to arm wrestle guys with hairy muscular legs!"


"Don't forget our troops serving in harm's way!"  "They need love too!"




"Speaking of love, Skip defines a really "deep love" for a man by the amount of inches he shoves into holes like mine!"  "I love it when he shoves his cock in to the balls slapping the shit out of my gonads!"  



"One of my cute muscle bound patients wanted me to give him a sports physical!"  "I gave it to him, but he said that he couldn't pay me!"  "He had no medical insurance either, and refused to pay the government fine!"

"No problem!"  My daddy taught me well.  My "one point plan" is to make guys pay through their hairy ass with interest!"


"This is Skippy's idea of a fun time!"


"Nice!"



"Good thick calf muscles on the guy below!"  "Nice balls as well!"  "He'll have no trouble fucking that ass!"


"I'm glad that Pavel found a boy to accomodate that big dick of his!"  "Actually, the pic below doesn't do the kid justice, as it was taken from a bad angle!"  "His dick would also choke a horse.


"Ummm!"  I love blond hairy cheeks!"  "They are so "spreadable!"


"Yeah, make me your bitch daddy!"


"Nice tan!"  "Cute ass!"

No comments: