Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012



"One of the very best "Brillo pads" on the planet!"


"Sure, it's a morph, but try telling that to my dick!"



"Cute young boy!"  "His balls need a bit more "personalized" attention, but that's just me!"


"I always liked this hairy chested daddy!"  "His head always seemed to be too small for his body!"

"Perhaps his "other head" is bigger!"



 "Wrestling to submission, and "doing" unsuspecting muscle boys is my most favourite activity!"



"Here is another muscle boy I found on the green!"  "It took me all of 45 seconds to "do" him from start to finish!" (I wanted to take my time)
"It was all over before his brain even realizied that he'd been fucked!"



"This is one of the best advantages of wrestling"  "Had they been naked, the man below would be fucked for sure!"

"Don't believe for one second that the man below him can't feel his opponent's big dick grinding into his balls!"  "He can!"

"I met lots of good friends that way!"


"As I got older, I graduated to bigger muscle boys to wrestle and fuck!"  "But, it took two of them to make my cock and balls happy!"


"If this man comes to my door this year, he'll get both the trick and the treat!"  "I want to make sure he comes back every year after that!"


"Hey trick or treaters, come in and see what Daddy has for you!"


"I wrestled Skippy for his bag of goodies this year!"  "When he "slipped" it to me, I seen every star in the Universe!"


"Jason here is going through "try-outs!"  "He wants to be my new paperboy!"  "I haven't made my decision as yet!"  "It all depends on how much hair he has on his chest, and his willingness to serve me well!"


"I've been conducting try-outs for the position of my new paperboy all week!"  "A guy sent a pic in of himself but only this shot!"  "So far, he's one of the top contenders, believe it or not!"



"Even my neighbor Brandon wanted to try out as a Paperboy!"  "He's older than the others of course, but has a lot more muscle!"  "I like that idea, and he is fun to wrestle and fuck, but he has no hair on his chest!"

"I hate to be a "nag" about that one point, but a man has to "have it all" if he wants to tangle with me!"

"Besides, I need lots of "Brillo pad" action on my own chest, and back!"

"This must be that new "oriental massage" therapy I've been hearing so much about!"


"If one feels the need to go to Church, I would try this one first!"


"Hey guys, I don't just post pics"  "I have a vast collection of hot "man sex" stories to satisfy all pervs out there!"    

"You will find true accounts of me growing up wrestling and fucking guys"
"Short stories, true, and some fictional"
"Delivered to your inbox free, and on demand in a WORD format!"
"Write me for a list of titles!"
gymratskip@yahoo.com
"Skippy"

"Skippy vs. the Space Alien"
"Relax kid, it will all be over in a few minutes!"


"I never thought going to jail would be so much fun!"


"Here is a Clark Kent look alike...for my buddy on the boards!"


"Too bad this kid wasn't around when I was in H.S.!"  "He would have been "Toast" in a wrestling match!"


No comments: