Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012


"I applied to this blog because I heard that Skippy likes to get some Chicken in his diet now and then!"




"I never looked at it like that, but I suppose it's true!"



"Vintage men always seemed to have the most muscular legs, and the most hair!"
"Check out those thigh and calf muscles...um, um, um!"


"Now we're talking!"  Show off that hairy chest muscle boy!"



"It must be feeding time at the Muscle boy's household!"


"If anyone knows which army this is, let me know!"  "I wanna wrestle and fuck every one of them!"


"I just met my new neighbour!"  "What luck!"  "It only took one beer and one flash of my hairy belly to bed this guy down!"


"If you want to wrestle and fuck this muscle boy, you better do it quick before he explodes!"  "Hide all of his food first, then make him work his ass off in bed!"



"So many paperboys to wrestle and fuck, and so little time!"

No comments: