Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012


"Skippy really likes the power in my calf muscles!"  "I like to make him work for his booty!"


"Man, this guy would be so "tooled" once I snag him between my thighs!"  


"Let's get those wet panties off of you muscle boy!"  



"Careful with that razor!  "I don't want you to accidently shave off that chest hair!"  (Unless that's a shadow I see there!)


"Ah, the joys of "freeball wrestling!"  "A dick to dick measurement with your opponent is the only way to separate the men from the boys!"



"Jack sold his horse to Dan for a handful of magic beans!"  "All he has left to show for it is his hat and a saddle!" 
Obviously, there was no beanstalk to climb, no giant to confront, and certainly no hen that laid golden eggs!"
"Don't you think mama was pissed?"




"Dan here, was a little more practicle!"  "He started to wrestle and fuck guys at an early age!"  So, he knows men, and how to get the most out of them.

"As of late, he talked poor Jack (pictured above) out of his horse giving him a hand full of "magic beans" in return!"

"The bottom line is that all muscle boys aren't dumb!"  "Some just use their "ASSets better, while others sit on a fence telling it like it ought to be!"




"Jack hired this man below to represent him in court in the lawsuit of "Jack vs Dan" in the "Bean-stalk scandal!"
"It didn't turn out well for Jack!"  "The jury returned a verdict for Jack to pay for the mental anguish Dan experience for having been hauled into court!"  

"In the end, Jack lost his saddle, his hat, and his ass!"

"In other words, Jack was fucked again!" (In and out of court)





 "Oh yeah!"  "Let's wrestle and fuck muscle boy!"




"Skippy likes to role play!"  "He has this "thing" (between his legs) for muscular hairy paperboys!"

"Even though I am in college now, he still likes me to bring his paper in, and pretends to be upset that it's late!"  "I get wrestled and fucked for that every time!"  "I don't mind though, it's a fun game we play!"



"Lose the cloth "ball protector" big guy!"  "Skippy wants to see those nads!"


"I won a spot on Skippy's blog for two reasons!"  "I have a hairy chest, and the ability to convert a "girls bike to a boy's bike" with a minimal amount of stimulation!"



"San Francisco, open your golden gate, you'll let no stranger wait, at your front door...!"



 "I knew that if I lost a wrestling match against Skippy, I would never be able to face my buddies at the gym!"  "In order to hide my shame, I cut a deal with him so no one would know who won!"  

"True, I'll have a "red ass" and be his bitch for a month or so; but only until he finds a bigger muscle boy to wrestle and fuck!"


No comments: