Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012



"I almost didn't make the "big dick" requirement in order to be a participant on this blog!"  "Skippy said not to worry!"  "He has a sure-fire way of making it grow!"

"It feels like it's getting bigger already!"




 "Skippy is not so tough!"  "Wait until he feels my big bicep around his neck!"


 "Sometimes a cartoon is more hot than a regular pic!"



 "If I keep wrestling with Skippy, someday, my tits will work just as well as a bottle opener!"



"I don't know why Zeb wastes his time with this man when I could be bonking his balls!"



"I love the bicep shot with the hairy thatch of pit hair!"


"Wrestle this Skippy!"



"Frank (pictured above) got me all hot and bothered!"  "Now, I wanna wrestle and fuck both of these guys...at the same time!"

No comments: