Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012





"Yeah, Skippy size those big balls!"


"Got lube is right!



 "Nice arms and dick!"  "Once I fuck his nuts, his balls will be a lot bigger!"




"Strange that Alon would work for dollars!"  "He is German, so I would expect he'd be paid in euros!"  "For that kind of money though, his ass better be hairy and tight!"


 "He should be able to feed the entire locker room of hot and horny guys with a banana like that!"



"Sure it's a morph, but who cares?"  "The fantasy value is there!"





 "Now this is exactly how you fuck a paperboy!



"Sorry for the re-post of this hairy otter!"  "I can't get enough of that fuzzy ass of his fucking his prey!"



"More wrestling material!"


"Blond muscle boys are my favourite noon-time snack!"


"Now that he's on "Where the Bears Are" I can't get enough of him!"


"Moo've over butter!"  "The milkman is here!"


"Heath Jordan with his wrestling and fuck buddies!"


"I'd love to jack him off with my big dick!"


"Wrestle with this Skippy!"  "He's the only one crazy enough to take you on!"


"I'm starting to gauge a man's age by the size of his balls!"  "He's over 18 so put away your horsewhip guys!


"Skippy really hates large arm tats.  I'll now have to serve as his bitch for a week or so until he calms down.  I had to bribe his moderator to get this pic posted!"  "Once Skippy sees it, he'll extend my time on the mat to wrestle and fuck my nuts off!"

"So, was the tat worth it?  "Hell yes!"


"My car mechanic found yet even more hair on the intake valves!"  "I suspected that he was gouging me in some way!"  "This pic was all the proof I needed!"
"Now, he has my hair on his "intake valve" pushed as far up his ass as my member can go!"



"What not to say to the man who has you tied up!"  "I'm innocent!"  If I ate your box of twinkies, I'd look like you instead of me!"

No comments: