Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012



"Who could resist an ass like that?"


"Skippy only posted my pic because I had a big dick!"  "He'll fuck me later for shaving my chest, and snatch of course!"



"A little S&M never hurt anyone!"  "I draw the line with hot wax on the nipples though!"



"Finally a pic of Paul being on top of things!"  "Hmmm!"  "On closer inspection, he may be riding the other man's dick!"  Knowing Paul, that is closer to the truth!"


"Sleeping Booty" needs to be wrestled and fucked immediately!"



"Oh, yeah!"  "I love arm wrestling with two guys at the same time!"




"Just keep your tit milk nice and warm in the sun muscle boy!"  "I love warm milk before I go to bed!"





"Joseph wants to build up his forearms to the size of mine!"  "No problem!"  "I'm always happy to oblige!"  "A couple of months of arm wrestling and some "special" exercises involving my dick and his ass should do the trick!"

"He asked me why the latter was a requirement?"  "I said that in order to graduate from College one must take a gym class first!"  "He seemed to be satisfied with that answer!"

"At any rate, and as you can see, he's making great progress with those hairy forearms of his!"


No comments: