Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012


"Skip always told me to use a "safety bar" when lifting weights!"


"It looks like the blue towel got it's wish!  "It came back as a cock and ball "Wipe" for a hairy muscle boy!"


"Beards on hairy tits drive me crazy!"


"It took me forever to clean out Skippy's pool after the party last night!"  "You wouldn't believe all of the jizz and hair in those filters!"..."Well maybe you would!"


"My new paperboy seems to like these "tips" better!"  "Money doesn't motivate this generation as much as sex!"



"Brad wanted to show off his hairy body on the blog!"  "I think he really wants to be wrestled and fucked!"

Not too many guys have the muscle to do that!



"A vintage daddy sent this pic in to the blog!"  "He added that he could have "bonked my balls"
back in the day!"  
"Maybe so, but not until I rubbed his chest hair off with my own Brillo pad!"


"Another "Adventures in Paradise" vacation!"
(aka "What we did last summer!"


"I'm getting ready for Halloween early this year!"  "There seems to be more "Jasons" this year that need to be taught a lesson!"

No comments: