Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012


"Yeah, lick those big balls blond boy!"



"Suck that cock boy!"



 "Cute face, and a big dick!"  "What's not to like?"



"I started wearing this when guys started to call me "dick head!"  "I'm sorry now!"  "The name stuck!"


"I've been trying to beef up for my wrestling match with Skippy!"  "Once he learns that I have no chest hair, he'll give it to me twice as hard!"


"It looks like I'll have to take my licks on the mat with Skippy!"  "He didn't call off the wrestling match!"  "I'm fucked now!"


"At least I don't have to yell at the man to open up his mouth once I've finished fucking him!"  "I like a man that anticipates what is coming next!"


"Two new paperboys showed up at the door to wrestle with me!"  "I sent the smooth guy back home to mama!"  "Once I verify that the hairy boy is over 18, I'll have his balls for lunch!"


"My straight neighbour made a joke about him using his weed wacker on my hairy chest, to keep the thatch down!"
"I told him that he would need it as his own chest wasn't capable of rubbing it off!"
"My remark had the desired results as it sparked an instant backyard wrestling match then and there!" 


"After a couple of cups of chocolate wine, this (so called) straight muscle boy turned into putty and was primed for sex after his "weed wacker" remark!"


"Ben is already Gay, so I didn't need to ply him with Chocolate wine to talk him into the sack!"  "He was more than ready to wrestle and fuck with me!"


"Caution...NIP ALERT!!"


"Double nip alert!  "But why the fish net mask?"


"Let's wrestle and fuck guys"  "I'm so horny, I can hardly stand it!"


"Welcome back Heath!"  "Thanks for the latest pic!"


"I don't know what that white thread is under the man's nose!"  "A booger perhaps, or maybe it's just some "overspray" from the last guy that fucked him!"


"I've posted this man before!"  "He has the right combination of chest hair, a big dick, and muscular hairy thigh and calf muscles!"  "He'd be toast in a wrestling match of course, but one can't have everything!"



"He is just the man I'm looking for!"  
A big hairy chest, nice forearms and wrists, and quite possibly a hairy ass to keep my dick warm on these cold fall days!"


"Yeah, shove that tongue down my throat!"



"The ultimate muscle boy to wrestle and fuck senseless!"


"Why is it that super hairy guys have so little muscle?"


"Wrestle this Skippy, if you like them hairy and muscular!"





 "Hey, bully, bully!"

  



"Nice size on his forearms but I'll bet he is as soft as a marshmallow!"  "Sigh!"

No comments: