Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012


"Happy Hairy Sunday guys!"


"Just catching up on the news before Skippy comes over to fuck me!"


"Nothing like a good "lay" in bed on a Sunday Morning!



"I needed a new guy to clean my pool, so I picked the guy in the gray shirt"  "He had no trouble wrestling with me or those 90 lb bags of chlorine!"  
"The guy in the black shirt didn't have much muscle, but he sure could suck cock!"


"I hired this man as one of my personal trainers!"  "It will be his job to "train" my cock and balls to produce even more jizz!"  "So far, he's made me double my yield!"


"The Marines are always looking for a few good men!"  "So am I!"



"Who needs a back brush when this guy is around?"


"This man said he was straight until I seen him sport a wood!"  I then knew that he could be had!"  "It cost me a case of beer to make him forget that he wasn't all that straight!"  

"My loins hurt for a week after prying his thighs apart, but it was worth every penny I spent on beer!"


"I don't know if this man is "vintage" or not!"  "His pic came to me from an unknown source!"


"Ah, those were the days!"  "The Internet was just getting started!"  "The poor man had to resort to "fuck magazines" secretly bought at the local Adult Book store!"


 "Yeah, jack it out muscle boy!"  "Show daddy what you've got!"



"He gets the "Brillo pad" award for the day!"


"Two hours in a locked room naked with this man wouldn't be enough for me!"  "I was thinking more along the lines of 4 days, with just a water and a piss break between wrestling and fucking!


"When Danny here sent me his pic, I had to post it!"  "He's a lot bigger than he looks!"  "He has nice suckable tits, and is a real "grower" down there.


"Guys may think I'm weird, but arm wrestling a man's muscular hairy legs is one of my perversions in life!"


"Sorry if I posted him before!"  "He's the guy that wanted me to "touch his monkey!"


"I don't know good the man is throwing darts, but I'll bet he's a great "ball player!"


No comments: