Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012


"AAA seems to be getting better with their road service!"


"Tex here thought I was wrestling him for his new hat!"  "Actually, it was his tit milk that I was after!"





"Young, hung, and stupid!"  "Just the way I like them!"  




"Hollywood never does seem to get it right when it comes to Gay movies!"  "The actors are wearing way too many clothes, and downplay the role of a man's ass and his cock and balls in the film!"  "Well, what can you expect from Straights that don't know the first thing about being Gay?"



"He needs a good upper body workout to justify a hairy chest like that!"  "Fortunately, I am available to beef him up!"


"This man is still going through my "Beef me up Skippy" program!"  "He seems to be progressing well, don't you think?"


"Heath just dropped by to say Hi!"  "Actually, he just loves a man's dick up his hairy ass, and can't get enough!"


"What an easy guy to flip over and fuck!"


"I spotted this man on the way to a "hairball convention!"  "He was hoping to grope with his fellow wizards o to grow even more!"




"Oh, Wilbur!"  "There's a carrot for each of us!"




"Daddy wants to wrestle and fuck!"  "Any takers?"


"He looks familiar!"  "Where have I seen that dick before?"


"I love the hairy forearms on this man!"  "He would be "toast" in a wrestling match!"


"Skippy told me that when it comes to wrestling a smooth guy or a hairy one, the hairy guy gets it "first" every time!"  "It's a good thing I qualify and can go first!"  "If I had to go second to the man in the above pic, there wouldn't be any jizz left out of Skippy's balls!"


"Hey, you guys, I want to get in on the action!"  "Do you suppose Skippy has enough jizz for all three of us?"




"As you can tell, I'm not a real cop!"  "I just like the smell of leather, cum, and a good cigar!"


"I wish Skippy would have pictured me in a full shot instead of just an upper body one!"
"I really wanted the guys to see my ginger-peachy pubes!"




"If we ever get out of this cell, we'll have some fun with that cop!"  "We'll make him pay through the ass for creaming our cereal every morning!"


"Everybody thinks that this is a shot of cum from my balls!"  "Actually, it's only half of what my big balls produce!"



"I like what his shirt says!"  However, mine states..."I have the "bigger" dick, so I make the rules!"


No comments: