Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012



"Ah, suck it bitch, it feels so good!"



"Hmmm!"  "This guy doesn't know it as yet, but I'm going to drain those big balls of his all over my big dick!"



 "Don't forget about our troops!"  "They need love too!"




 "I think a little hot wax will bring the cum to the surface!"  "Don't you think so boys?"





Mr Johnson's thoughts.... "I finally got my paperboy to notice me!"  "I had the feeling he was gay but just a bit shy!"  "The kid has no idea how good my dick will feel up his tight ass!"

The Paperboy's thoughts....."I finally got old man Johnson to take his pants off!"  "I'll make the man shoot-it over the barn once I shove my big dick up his hairy ass!"



"Halloween is my most favourite time of year!"  "All of the local muscle boys show off their bodies going as Superman, Bat Man, or the Hulk!"



"I need to goat Skip into a muscle man wrestling match!"  "He keeps teasing my dick, so now it's time to put up or shut up!"



"Back stage at the Mr. Leather contest!"


"Back stage is right!"  "Check out the cock and balls on this stud!"



There's a slut in every crowd!"


"If you've been following Gage Wilson's career, he sports quite a hairy chest!"  (Not shown here)  "Nice muscles as well...for a twink!"



"Hey daddy, I wanna a brand new car!"



"Since Skippy is going to the Halloween party as the "Ultimate Warrior" this year,  I'm going as "Farmer Brown!"  "I'm hoping Skippy will wrestle and fuck my nuts off for wearing this outfit!"

No comments: